The Best Way to Connect with Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise Owners
Did you know that all Dunkin’ Donuts shops are independently owned and operated franchises?
Can you imagine the legwork involved in trying to reach the decision-maker or franchise owner of all of the individually owned stores?
The Benefits of all DDIFO Web Advertising:
- DDIFO communicates with its franchise owners on a weekly basis via e-newsletters designed to drive traffic back to DDIFO’s website.
- DDIFO website advertisements are rotated on all DDIFO.org web pages and DDIFO e-newsletters.
- DDIFO offers 2 ad sizes and 4 pricing plans.
- DDIFO can refer you to our graphic designer to develop your ad(s) at reasonable rates.
Sizes and Rates
Web Ad Specifications
- Acceptable formats: JPG, PNG or GIF at 72dpi resolution, RGB
- Must link to a website
- File size under 50k
- All advertisements must be provided in a digital format at the correct ad size. If providing a full-page ad with bleed, please include 0.125” bleed around all edges, as well as trim marks.
- Acceptable ad formats: high-resolution (300 dpi) PDF, JPEG, TIF, EPS and AI files.
- All color type and images must be CMYK with no “spot colors”. For best solid black reproduction, it is recommended to use only pure black, not a CMYK mix of inks with black.
- If providing an EPS or AI file, please outline all fonts.
- Ads can be uploaded at www.ddifo.org/upload-file. Emailing is possible for files less than 10MB. Email ads to Joan Gould at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Written approval from Dunkin Donuts® must be submitted for use of Dunkin Donuts® logo on ad.
- All 6x Independent Joe advertisers will receive a free “IJ Advertisers Ad” on our website
Contact Us to Get Seen