“DDIFO National Conference”
Thursday, September 27th & Friday, September 28Th
Mohegan Sun, Uncasville, CT
Thursday, September 27th
11:00 am – 5:00 pm DDIFO Board of Directors Meeting
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise Owners Gala Dinner and Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony
Friday, September 28th
8:30 am – 10:00 am Registration: Networking, Breakfast; Sponsor Booths Open for Business
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am Great Hall Welcome and Opening Remarks: Matt Ellis, Emcee
- 10:15 am – 11:15 am Great Hall “Dunkin’ Brands’ stock ownership shift” John Gordon, DDIFO Restaurant Analyst discusses how the exit of private equity and the emergence of institutional investors will impact franchisees
- 11:15 am – 12:15 pm Breakout sessions
Nipmuc Room – “Implementing the Affordable Health Care for America Act” Dan Field of Morgan Brown & Joy presents guidelines for implementing federal healthcare reform laws in your business, so you can stay ahead of the curve.
Shinnecock Room – “A Thousand Voices in the Choir is Effective and Impressive” DDIFO Government Affairs Director Joseph Giannino and incoming DDIFO Executive Director, Edwin Shanahan, examine specific examples of how legislation and regulation could impact your bottom line and share different strategies to protect your interests.
Great Hall “Dunkin’ Donuts Market Development Panel”
Panel discussion moderated by Professor Patrick Kaufmann, Boston University Marketing Department Chair. Panel includes: Whayne Hougland, Executive Director and General Counsel of the Long John Silver’s Franchise Association and the Fazoli’s Franchisee Association; Attorney Eric Karp, counsel to numerous franchisee associations; Steve Gabellieri, Dunkin’ Donuts franchise owner and former Vice President of Operations for Dunkin’ Brands.
- 12:45 pm – 1:45 pm Buffet Lunch; Sponsor Booths Open for Business
- 1:45 pm – 2:00 pm Great Hall “Proud to be a DD Franchisee” Jim Coen, DDIFO President
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Great Hall Keynote Address: “An Afternoon with Sean Tuohy”
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm Great Hall “Town Hall Meeting” Question and answer session with franchisee leaders and DDIFO members
- 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm Open Session: Networking, Refreshment Break; Sponsor Booths Open for Business
- 5:00 pm Conference Ends