New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio this week signed a small business relief package that the New York City Council approved just last week. The package, which consists of seven different bills, includes legislation that imposes limits on third-party delivery services, extends the suspension of sidewalk café fee collection and protects commercial tenants from harassment and personal liability for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic emergency. Two of the bills codify Executive Orders which de Blasio had already issued – one, suspending sidewalk café fees through the month of February 2021; while the other (Executive Order 107) suspends renewal requirements for licenses and permits from City agencies until 45 days after the expiration of the COVID-19 emergency. Further, two of the ordinances apply limits on third-party delivery firms by capping the fees they can charge restaurants at 15% for delivery plus 5% for any other charges (total maximum charge of 20%) and prohibiting third-party firms from collecting a few on phone calls that do not end with a delivery order. There was also one ordinance that protects a commercial tenant’s personal assets by temporarily prohibiting the enforcement of personal liability provisions in commercial leases or rental agreements involving COVID-19 impacted tenants. The bills either take effect immediately or June 2.